A huge thank you to Emma from The Book Crunch for nominating me for this award! This is the first award that my blog has been nominated for, so it means a lot to me. 🙂
Rules for the award:
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that has nominated you
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
Seven facts about me:
1. I didn’t start buying physical copies of books to read until very recently (a month ago) because my Kindle is much easier to read in college. Starting my book blog has encouraged me to have a bookshelf in my room so that I could see my books displayed.
2. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare was released today! I really want to read it, but I read The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices series such a long time ago, that I forgot a lot that has happened. I actually only read the books up to Clockwork Princess (since Clockwork Princess took such a long time to come out), so I haven’t read the last book in either series. I’ll need to re-read both series before I can get to Lady Midnight. 🙁
3. My favorite colors are turquoise (which is the accent color of my blog) and maroon.
4. I’ve loved turquoise for a while now. My love of turquoise led to a Tumblr I was obsessed with a couple of years ago, Turquolene (name derived from turquoise + Jorelene). I haven’t deleted it, so you can still check it out!
5. I skipped seventh grade. Therefore, I only had to endure middle school for two years – sixth and eighth grade. 🙂
6. Since I skipped a grade, I’m much younger than everyone else in my class. I won’t be 21 years old until a month after I graduate college, which is this year!!
7. I absolutely love chocolate, but mainly milk chocolate. I’m not the biggest fan of white chocolate or dark chocolate. I think white chocolate can be too sweet, and dark chocolate too bitter.
Feel free to not do this nomination/tag if you’re already overloaded with others, have already done this, or simply don’t want to do it! I delayed this for a few weeks myself because I’ve been so busy, so I totally understand. 🙂